Friday, February 21, 2014

Join The NahNah Club!!

On October 30, 2012 at 10:00pm my life was changed forever when I became a GrandMother.
Some of you know me from my other Blog where I attempt to entertain, but more and more I find that I have to curb my compulsion to chatter on and on about my life as a Grandma.  While this is fascinating to me I expect that it could get tedious for those of my readers who are not in the club.  The Grandma Club. 
You don't have to be a Grandma to join.  You can be a Grandpa or a Mom or Dad or any other interested party--- but this is fair warning:  there is an agenda here at the NahNah blog and that is kids and family stuff.


I have a dream to create a community here.  To have you all be a real part of this blog.  I want to post your stories and your pictures.  I want to have discussions (polite and gracious ones) about issues important to raising kids and grandkids today.  I want for us to help each other and encourage one another.


Yeah, it might be a pipe dream.  But I hope not!


I hope you will join along and make your voices known.  I hope to see pictures of your little ones.  I hope that you will spread the news about this 'place'.
 
This brand new blog is a work in progress.  The 'look' will change most likely.  I just wanted to get it started!
Welcome Friends!!!
Please leave a comment and introduce yourself.  Soon I will ask for pictures to share too!

3 comments:

  1. My name is Susie.....and I LOVE being a Grandmother....I am addicted to buying cute outfits for my two grand daughters....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two words.....Butt Paste.....Yes it is called that....Works wonderful on butt rashes.....

    ReplyDelete