Friday, April 4, 2014

Dr Parker and Mr Hyde

Have you seen my sweet baby?
He has been replaced by a Jekyll and Hyde stuffed into a toddler body.  
He LOOKS like Parker but ever since he got sick with an ear infection and the flu and cutting molars about a week or so ago he has been acting like a totally different baby.
Perhaps he was stolen by the aliens who planted him here 

(THIS IS A REAL ACTUAL ULTRASOUND OF PARKER)

and they left a badly concocted clone of my sweet boy who won't eat anything but bananas that are freshly peeled and milk from a bottle.  
This impostor cries at the slightest provocation-- I mean if I lift my eyebrows he dissolves into tears.

Someone tell me the Real Baby Parker will return soon!

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he's still not feeling good....Is he still on antibiotics for the ear infection?...They are really tough on the tummy.....Maybe he is missing Uncle Brandon....or just ticked off because he didn't get to go to Belgium and drink beer also......Hugs to both of you, and I hope your sweet boy is back soon....

    ReplyDelete